windows server tend to hang when using software
hey on my main site i had users on a TSE 2003 farm, i replace it by a a TSE2008 farm Since users are on the new tse their sessions tend to hang : i explain for example when they use the explorer their screen is becomming green or blank and they cannot do something else for 2 or 3 sec i they click on the mouse the explorer closed, they have to whait thanks for any informations for the resolution
September 15th, 2010 10:31am

Hi, It could be a performance issue. I suggest that we check the following: · How many sessions are there on the Terminal Server when the issue occurs? · Does the issue occur if there is only one session on the server? · Does the issue occur on all Terminal Servers in the farm? · Do you encounter the issue when you logon the server locally? · Have you checked the CPU and memory usage on the server when the issue occurs? In addition, performance Monitor may help you identify the issue: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc749115.aspxThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 15th, 2010 11:00pm

Hi, How are you? Is there any update on the issue? If there is anything unclear, please do not hesitate to respond back. Thanks.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
September 20th, 2010 9:36pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics