windows server 2003 suddenly show error why and how i solve
Hi guys i have one problem when i open the server(windows server 2003)error message display to me " system cannot log on due to the following error : the work station driver is not installed " why this error display how i solve this problem . server cannot open with administrator password or any user inside domain and cannot open remotely from any computer in network you can only ping in it and no problem in ping but shared file i made before i cannot see or access. thanks
December 12th, 2012 12:13pm

Hi, Please refer following discussions and see if they help WebDav - "The workstation driver is not installed" The workstation driver is not installed. ThanksRegards, Santosh I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. Whenever you see a helpful reply, click on Vote As Helpful & click on Mark As Answer if a post answers your question.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 12th, 2012 12:55pm

But this server for make network not web server can i install another active directory or what is solution to problem.
December 13th, 2012 7:57am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics