windows server 2003 error problem
Hi every ; Anyone can help me please ? I am encountering this message on my windows 2003 sp2 server : Generic Host Process for Win32 Services encountered a problem and needed to closeanyone have any Idea , how to solve it and what has caused it ? mohammad
January 21st, 2009 11:43am

hi there,please make sure your server is updated to latest security updates.there are many threads already posted with this error message along with possible workaround , if you are unable to find the threads, let us know.Recomended.run the utility mentioned in http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/ later, install ms08-067 which is december cumulative update and restart the server.sainath Windows Driver Development
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 21st, 2009 11:57am

hey ;yes I had a problem getting any results about this error when I did my search I am trying to check all security updates now and I will let you know thanks alot mohammad
January 21st, 2009 12:21pm

Hello Mohammed, Can we try some of the solutions ?? Solution# 1: Go to Run and open Regedit Navigate to:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Services > Browser > Parameters Find the KeyName: IsDomainMasterand setData: False Restart Your PC Solution# 2: Go to Run and open cmd Type netsh in command console then press enter Then type winsock and press enter and then type reset Restart Your PC Solution# 3: Get the LspFix and follow the steps as directed.Solution# 4: Try updating your NIC drivers and also note if you have any hp drivers installed on the the server please remove and try it.Thanks and Hope it works Syed Khairuddin
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 21st, 2009 1:05pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics