windows mail and wmp11? ie7 security?
downloaded the beta 3 and installed it...I was astonished to see that it worked faster than vista!!!This was due to the fact that it lacked many of the "features" that boggeddown vista.I know its a server edition and I have no problem with that...many peopleuse win2k3as a "desktop" too ..What i want to know is:1) Can I add windows mail and media player 11 to it since it seems that itlacks these.I am now using alternatives to these...2) Can I make IE 7 work with all sites and not work in secure mode?thanks
June 23rd, 2007 7:28pm

Hello person with no name,1.please add in server manager the feature Desktop Experience.When looking into the Windows help:Desktop Experience includes features of Windows Vista, such as Windows Media Player, desktop themes, and photo management. Desktop Experience does not enable any of the Windows Vista features by default; you must manually enable them.2.I am not using IE, but I guess you should start IE as administratorand then in the options > security you can change the settings.Sincerely,Erkan YILMAZ
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 23rd, 2007 9:04pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics