windows 2008
Hi,I have many users on aDomain.Iam using one PC, which is installed WINDOWS SERVER 2008, where my application is also installed. The users on the domain wants to log in to this PC .It don't let more than two users log in, atthe same time ( REMOTE CONNECTION ).How to solve this problem, so that more than two users can log in to this WINDOW SERVER 2008.Your help is very appreciated .thankx
April 9th, 2009 10:57am

Hi, Please perform the following steps: To open the Terminal Services Configuration Tool, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Terminal Services , Terminal Services Configuration. In the console tree, click Connections. In the right pane, right-click RDP-Tcp, and then click Properties. On the Network Adapter tab, change the number from the Maximum connections drop-down list. For more information, you can refer to: How to limit the number of connections on a terminal server that runs Windows Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830581/en-us Best regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 9th, 2009 11:41am

Hello, Already Sainath and Mervyn has answered your question and you have already thanked them.Windows 2008 supports Remote Desktop Connection supports. To get more concurrent sessions, you have install Terminal Server role and purchase CALs for every user logging on to TS. Additionally, you have to install license server. By default the server runs 120 days (grace period) without licenses. ThanksSyed Khairuddin
April 9th, 2009 11:46am

Hi Now it helps me very well.ThanksPingoss
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 9th, 2009 2:21pm

Hello,Yeah i know, Now i have a clear idea ... Thanks ... Pingoss
April 9th, 2009 2:22pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics