will it work? get-dfsrbacklog from a non-dfsr node server 2012 r2 to a dfsr hosted on 2 server 2008 r2 servers in the same domain?

Hi, I was searching everywhere and couldn't find a definite answer, maybe you can help, will the get-dfsrbacklog work from 2012 R2 server for DFSR hosted on 2 different server 2008 r2 in the same domain?
i was trying to get it to work, no success, i can get other DFSR cmdlets to query the DFSR like get-dfsrreplicationgroup and get-dfsrmember but not the backlog one also i'm able to create a pssession with those 2k8r2 servers from the 2k12r2 server, this is the error i get:

Get-DfsrBacklog : Could not retrieve the backlog information. Replication group: "rg01" Replicated folder: "rf01" 
Source computer: FS02 Destination computer: FS01 Confirm that you are running in an elevated Windows PowerShell session and are 
a member of the local Administrators group on the destination computer. The destination computer must also be accessible over the 
network, and have the DFSR service running. This cmdlet does not support WMI calls for the following or earlier operating systems: 
Windows Server 2012. Details: The WS-Management service cannot process the request. The service cannot find the resource identified by 
the resource URI and selectors.

• Edited by 'Avi' 14 hours 33 minutes ago add detail
August 25th, 2015 12:38pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics