which 's server 2008 more security ?
Please let me know ! more security ?
November 29th, 2009 1:49am

Hi If you are asking about the more secure vesion of windowsserver 2008...Then windows 2008 Core is the more secure one.If you want the most security in branch office the even you can go for windows server 2008 core RODC...Fell free to get back to us if i am worng....RegardsRajesh J S
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 29th, 2009 2:38am

Hi Can you justify security in what terms ??a) Application wise ( memory etc... ) b) OS wise c) Are you considering security options provided in windows 2008 ?please eloborate your question
November 30th, 2009 6:30am

Add more with RajeshBitLocker and BitLocker ToGo in R2Windows FirewallAll service and port are disabled by default no need SCWFGPPAudit provide more details....Thana
December 1st, 2009 8:27am

Hi tommylebostonDid you had a chance to go through the suggestions ?, please let us know if you need further assistance on the issue.
December 2nd, 2009 6:05am

nice thanks ! so can try to download it ? before I buy this server ? any web I can try 30 day ? thanks your help ! I'm waiting !
December 2nd, 2009 11:11pm

Here, http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2008/en/us/trial-software.aspxfor 180 days trialThana
December 3rd, 2009 3:26am

Thanks again ! I'm so happy ! Windows Server 2008 R2 Multilingual User Interface Language Packs180days trail You don't mind Can i ask more question ????which's security suites software good for server ?internet security suites ?or McAfee internet security ?Norton corprate editon ? If you know let me know !
December 3rd, 2009 8:11pm

Hi,No one is perfect !!!I think if your operation is follow with best practice, you don't need any security suit on your server, but depend on what do you want your server do.Thana
December 4th, 2009 5:03am

thanks you @! I can see what I got ! thanks again
December 5th, 2009 12:31am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics