what was changed - Overrides

Hello. I have scom 2012 in my company but we have not worked some much with this. I know some overrides was changed but i don't know what was changed, I would like put everything as default . is it possible? How can I do this?  is it better uninstall everything and install again?

July 23rd, 2015 5:11am

You may consider using overrides report to generate overrides reports which is under Reporting --> Microsoft Generic Report Library --> overrides and then remove this override

OR

you may use powershell to remove the override. for detail on how to use powershell to remove override, pls. refer to

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/systemcenter/en-US/d8f5bea6-0a5d-4956-afb0-9f49f5e1ebe8/delete-scom-2012-override-with-powershell?forum=operationsmanagergeneral

Roger

• Marked as answer by srjohny 21 hours 22 minutes ago
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 23rd, 2015 5:22am

You can also open scom console, go to Authroing pane. Then go to 'management pack objects' then select 'overrides'.

In the middle pane, you will what are the current overrides in your SCOM. Either review all overrides and see what you want to delete or else sort with column name 'override management pack' and delete the overrides that exists in your custom overrides management packs.

July 23rd, 2015 5:41am

Thank you.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 23rd, 2015 5:55am

You may consider using overrides report to generate overrides reports which is under Reporting --> Microsoft Generic Report Library --> overrides and then remove this override

OR

you may use powershell to remove the override. for detail on how to use powershell to remove override, pls. refer to

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/systemcenter/en-US/d8f5bea6-0a5d-4956-afb0-9f49f5e1ebe8/delete-scom-2012-override-with-powershell?forum=operationsmanagergeneral

Roger

• Marked as answer by srjohny Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:48 AM
July 23rd, 2015 9:15am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics