what different error types between 0xc00000xx types and NET HELPMSG #### types?
cmd/ NET HELPMSG can not find out c00000xx types 1C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents>nltest /list_deltas:..: Unable to open. 5Change log closed.Couldn't NlOpenChangeLogFile'.': 0xc0000022The command completed successfully C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents>nltest /list_deltas:: Unable to open. 3Change log closed.Couldn't NlOpenChangeLogFile'': 0xc000003aThe command completed successfully C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents>nltest /list_deltas:11: Unable to open. 2Change log closed.Couldn't NlOpenChangeLogFile'1': 0xc000000fThe command completed successfully C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents>nltest /list_deltas:**: Unable to open. 123Change log closed.Couldn't NlOpenChangeLogFile'*': 0xc0000033The command completed successfully=======================2C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents>net helpmsg 2 C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents>net helpmsg 3 C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents>net helpmsg 5 C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents>net helpmsg 123 C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents>net helpmsg c000003a: NET HELPMSGmessage# C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents>
January 7th, 2010 1:21pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics