webcam doet het niet goed.

mijn cam doet raar. als ik cam dan doet die het perfect plus geluid erbij alles. maar wanneer me zusje op haar msn gaat, en gaat cammen dan ziet ze haar zelf niet maar de persoon haar wel? weet iemand hoe dit komt?of wat ik eraan kan doen. alvast bedankt ;D

October 3rd, 2011 3:18pm

mijn cam doet raar. als ik cam dan doet die het perfect plus geluid erbij alles. maar wanneer me zusje op haar msn gaat, en gaat cammen dan ziet ze haar zelf niet maar de persoon haar wel? weet iemand hoe dit komt?of wat ik eraan kan doen. alvast bedankt ;D

Hello MissNana -

From the text above it appears that you are needing assistance with your Web Cam.  Unfortunately this forum is not the location to get this support.  If you need further assistance with this issue I would recommend that you work with your Web Cam manufacturer to resolve the issue.

Thank you for posting,

Frank (MSFT)

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 5th, 2011 11:34pm

Hello MissNana -

From the text above it appears that you are needing assistance with your Web Cam.  Unfortunately this forum is not the location to get this support.  If you need further assistance with this issue I would recommend that you work with your Web Cam manufacturer to resolve the issue.

Thank you for posting,

Frank (MSFT)

October 5th, 2011 11:34pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics