web sites
i want my users in windows server access specific web sites that is been choosen before
June 21st, 2010 3:24am

You will need to clarify your posting. It is unclear in regards to what you are asking. Visit: anITKB.com, an IT Knowledge Base.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 21st, 2010 4:45am

i have a computer network and i need abaut 10 website to access and no other site to protect my network from attack all i need is the access to my 10 websites sir best regards
June 21st, 2010 11:20am

The best way to manage which websites users can and cannot visist is by introducing a proxy server and firewall into the environment. Using a combination of both, you would BLOCK all outbound internet access from all hosts on the network except for the proxy server. Then you would configure all of your computers to use the proxy server for internet access. On the proxy server, set your filters to block ALL websites, except for the 10 that you want to allow. Any other method would be difficult to manage and easy to work around. Visit: anITKB.com, an IT Knowledge Base.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 21st, 2010 6:24pm

Hi sa77if, What is operation system of domain controller? Please try to configure approved sites via enabling Content Advisor Settings in GPO. Browse the Web with Internet Explorer 6 and Content Advisor http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/security/contentadv/config.mspx You also choose WebMonitor that is an advanced web security and web monitoring solution for ISA Server, which allows you to control user internet access. Microsoft ISA Server http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/forefront/edgesecurity/bb734830.aspx Brent Hu, TechNet Subscriber Support in forum If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
June 22nd, 2010 1:00pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics