vpn
Hi All, I am using w2k3 domain (someone.com), and installed vpn services in the domain and created users and from client system able to connect to the vpn server, now the question is in Remote Access polices we have connections to microsoft routing and remote access server, so we can edit the profile -->Authentication type we will get (unauthenticated acess) so i enable this option and tried to connected without pass its not connecting tried in many way how much possible, In one of http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826156, tired this way for guest account giving error message, i hope something is missing, help me regarding this pls azzmicrosoft.
June 10th, 2010 3:44pm

Hi, What is the exact error you encounter? Please verify that the Guest account is enabled and the remote access permission on the Guest account is either Allow access or Control access through Remote Access Policy. Hope it helps.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 15th, 2010 8:57am

Hi, Guest is enabled and in about remote acess permission on the guest account is allow access. when i try to connect its asking passwod which i dont want. Any suggestion reg, this
June 15th, 2010 8:17pm

So, you are trying to VPN into a server as a guest? No password? That is not such a good idea to leave your server exposed like that. Remember your VPN server becomes the gateway for traffic and any illicit activity will get traced back to your server's IP address. MiguelMiguel Fra / Falcon ITS Computer & Network Support, Miami, FL Visit our Knowledgebase Sharepoint Site
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 15th, 2010 8:33pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics