unable to install windows 2003 server enterprise edition on core i3 processer and DH55TC Mother Board
Hi, When I am trying to Install windows 2003 server on core i3 process and DH55TC MB, after loading windows setup files nothing is happening. Please advise how to install. Regards Kiran Kumar K.
February 8th, 2011 4:43pm

Hello, are you able to see the harddisk after setup files are loaded? If not it sounds that you have to provide the harddisk driver, therfore choose F6 when starting from the installation disk.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 8th, 2011 4:57pm

Hi, Thanks for quick reply. After files were loaded, keyboard and hard disk are not responding. I tried by pressing f6 also, then it was showing unable to find hard disk. Please advise how to install windows 2003 server on my core i3 processor , DH55TC Mother board and 500GB Sata Hard disk. Thanks in Advance. Regards Kiran Kumar K.
February 8th, 2011 5:07pm

Hello, as said before choose F6 and provide the harddisk drivers, then you should be able to go on.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
February 8th, 2011 5:09pm

Hi, I am booting my computer though CD ROM. I dont have floppy driver. Requesting you to please advise how to provide harddisk drivers. Regards Kiran Kumar K.
February 8th, 2011 5:21pm

Hello, maybe you hve to buy a usb floppy drive if USB sticks are not detected. Or you have to preapre your own installation disk where you can implement the required drivers.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
February 8th, 2011 5:30pm

Hi Kiran, Please restart computer go to bios by tapping one of these keys F1, F2, Delete. Disable AHCI, set to ide mode. save settings. Restart computer and go back to bios and check that you can see your harddisk listed. If it is restart the 2003 install disc. Please bear in mind, that my answer is based on the details given in your post. The more I get the better the answer, Slan go foill, Paul
February 8th, 2011 6:02pm

Hi, You may get a SATA controller issue. The following post discussed a similar issue, you can refer to: How to Get AHCI Working Properly in Server 2008 with Hyper-V http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winservergen/thread/7e58be1f-3e97-44cf-ae11-de2627d9cd94 If the issue continues, you may got a corrupt disk issue, please try to use another installation disk to see whether you get the same issue. By the way, with your current hardware configuration, you will get the best performance and valve life if you use Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
February 9th, 2011 10:20am

Helpful Hi Please restart computer go to bios by tapping one of these keys F1, F2, Delete. Disable AHCI, set to ide mode. save settings. Restart computer and go back to bios and check that you can see your harddisk listed. If it is restart the 2003 install disc. i do everything but is not working. Regard Daler Singh
December 28th, 2011 4:21am

hi everybody, this was my problem, I can install Windows Server 2003, these are the features of the pc that i want to install - Core I3 4GB RAM - 500GB hard disk And this was the solution, I disable the AHCI, and set to IDE mode, them I disable all the core and just only set one proccessor and I try to install and BOOM! y got it. I hope this solution help you. I apologize for my english vocabulary but I'm still learnin it.
February 25th, 2012 5:28pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics