udates are all failing and no access to outlook, powerpoint, word, ad excel? whats happened?
help this is so difficult for me, going to school, going to openoffice because of this.I am not sure what happened? Its been 6 months now!!!!thanks for any help at all......sbsassy
March 3rd, 2010 12:22pm

have u checked the network if its able to be connected thru LAN? If you're not sure, check the network connection once the cable has been plugged in.If connecting by wireless, make sure the signal strengths are good..What Windows are you using ? Where are you connected at the moment to send this ? from office ? Lets get few more details b4 we continue :) thank you..- Still a Learner :) -
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 4th, 2010 5:44am

THANK YOU, I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG DELAY, I DIDN'T RECIEVE THIS ALERT UNTIL TODAY. I'M USING WINDOWS VISTA HOME BASIC ON MY LAPTOP, AND I'M MOVING MY DESKTOP TO THE OFFICE DOWNSTAIRS, WHICH IS A WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM -- MY DESKTOP CAME WITH THE OFFICE SUITE, YET THE LAPTOP I THINK IT WAS A LIMITED TIME THAT I WAS ABLE TO USE THE MICROSOFT OFFICE PROGRAMS LISTED ABOVE.I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW ONE DAY I'M USING THE PROGRAMS, AND A LOT TOO. THEN THE NEXT, I HAVE NO ABILITY TO ACCESS THEM.I AM ONLY ABLE TO USE THE MICROSOFT WORKS TASK LAUNCHER, WHICH ALLOWS FOR THE WORKS PROGRAM TO MAKE OR WRITE MY DOCUMENTS, BUT AS FOR WORD, I HAVE NOTHING, EXCEL OR POWERPOINT EITHER, AND THE OUTLOOK EMAIL I ONCE HAD IS GONE TOO....ANY ADVISE OR QUESTIONS THAT I MAY ANSWER TO BETTER FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS STUPID NIGHTMARE.THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TIME.SHERYL
March 14th, 2010 7:04am

Sounds like licensing or activation issue. Try asking them here.http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/officeinstall/threads?filter=answeredRegards, Dave Patrick .... Microsoft Certified Professional -Microsoft MVP [Windows]
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 14th, 2010 7:42am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics