thin clients
I have 20 thin clients setup in a classroom and have a terminal server running server 2003. How do I in essence, broadcast a from one computer to the rest of the class??
October 28th, 2009 4:41pm

Hello, Thank you for your post here. From the description, you have thin clients (Windows Fundamentals for Legacy PCs?) and a terminal server in classroom. To have a clear understanding of your request, could you please explain what you want to broadcast to the rest of the class? If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 2nd, 2009 11:25am

Hi Miles, I think jaymas is trying to explore the " publish app functionality "just like citrix , zenapp provides ??@jaymas please provide details about your requirement
November 2nd, 2009 11:33am

Hello Sainath, I beleive he can use pub app funtionality with Windows 2008r2 remote desktop services. There is a remote app funtionality and to be very frank I cannot really understand his question very well. Jaymas can you please briefly explain what exactly you need. Thankshttp://technetfaqs.wordpress.com
November 2nd, 2009 12:05pm

Hi,What I am trying to do is to share my desktop with the rest of the rest of the clients on the network. In this way, I will be able to teach from my computer and have everyone just follow along from theirs.
November 3rd, 2009 2:31am

Hi Jaymas, From your description, I think you may check the Windows LiveMeeting that you can share the desktop to the all audiences in a conversation. Moreover, a lot of 3rd party software out there can achieve your goal. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.
November 3rd, 2009 1:51pm

Hi Jaymas, You should then use microsoft livemeeting as Miles mentioned where in users can join webconference / hosted meetings. students can ask questions online and as well as on chat http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/livemeeting/default.aspxFrom the above link you can download the 30 days evaluation and test it.
November 4th, 2009 11:07am

Thanks for the advice. Haven't tried LiveMeeting yet, but will soon.
November 10th, 2009 5:30pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics