there is no trust relationship between this workstation and primary dc

first question

what is reason for this message (there is no trust relationship between this workstation and primary dc)

and i found this happened on apc which is shutdown yesterday and today have the error !! i mean not 30 day this computer didnt open

second question

i want to solve centeralized from domain which mean i dont go to this pc locally to rejoin to domain ineed apowershel comand any thing helping in solving centeralized

February 19th, 2015 2:34am

i want to solve centeralized from domain which mean i dont go to this pc locally to rejoin to domain ineed apowershel comand any thing helping in solving centeralized

Rejoin them. Reset account does not work in your scenario. If you do not like to go to the PC locally and join them, establish remote desktop to them and Rejoin them. :P

The reason is they lose their trust relationship with domain. Incorrect DNS setting, wrong time settings and etc. If they can not connect to domain, they will not be able to synchronize their computer password with domain so the secure channel breaks. I have a detailed blog about secure channels:

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 19th, 2015 3:07am

first question

what is reason for this message (there is no trust relationship between this workstation and primary dc)

and i found this happened on apc which is shutdown yesterday and today have the error !! i mean not 30 day this computer didnt open

second question

By rejoining the computer to the domain, the issue should be fixed.

However, it might have happened because of one of these reasons:

1. Someone joined a new computer with the same name of an existing one. In this case, the existing computer will no longer work
  2. Your AD replication is not working fine. You use repadmin to check it and also use dcdiag to check your DCs health state. You can refer to recommendations I shared here: http://www.ahmedmalek.com/web/fr/articles.asp?artid=23
  3. Your security software is the one causing that. You can try to temporary disable it for testing

February 19th, 2015 5:55am

i want through command as also aremote session may be breoooken and i cant get this pc remotly
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 20th, 2015 4:05am

i want through command as also aremote session may be breoooken and i cant get this pc remotly

No rejoin locally and remotely, then forget it. :)

However this might help:

February 22nd, 2015 2:57am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics