system_thread_excption_not_handled (WppRecorder.sys)

have installed windows 2012 R2,  all have been working fine and installed a Hyper-v server which am have install AD, DNS, DHCP which has been working grate.

after install an update on virtual server I rebooted and now am receiving a BSOD system_thread_excption_not_handled (WppRecorder.sys)

and it not allowing me to access anything. 

I have look into the firmware setting on the virtual server  and noticed file type called bootmgfw.efi on the firmware virtual setting.  which details 

Description: Windows Boot Manager

Value: \HD(2,GPTBA6F9016-9039-4EED-95D7-7C9DFDA947F4,77056,66560)\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\bootmgfw.efi

Firmware device path: \HD(2,GPTBA6F9016-9039-4EED-95D7-7C9DFDA947F4,77056,66560)\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\bootmgfw.efi

am using a physical hard disk which I have created using virtual disks which is offline and I have other Hyper-v Virtual server which are using the same settings and it working fine.

can anyone help me with this issue?

Many thanks,

PJ

October 10th, 2013 7:21am

For more help, please repost in the Hyper-V forum here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverhyperv/threads

This forum is for the product Virtual Server 2005 which is an end of life product.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 10th, 2013 9:51pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics