system center data access service crashes with event id 26339 ad 26380 in SCOM 2012 Sp1 RTM

hi all,

I have deployed scom 2012 sp1 rtm on Os 2012 std and database is on another VM Machine having SQL 2012 sp1 with OS 2008 R2 SP1 std, suddenly sql vm get stopped and unable to start , so I have delete it from hyper-v 2012 console and imported the VM again in Hyper-0S 2012 cluster.

Now, System centre data access service get crashed again and again with mentioned events

event 26339, OpsMgr SDKService
event 26380, opsmgr SDkService

An exception was thrown while initializing the service container.
Exception message: Initialize
Full exception: HTTP could not register URL http://+:51905/ConnectorFramework/ because TCP port 51905 is being used by another application.

----

The System Center Data Access service failed due to an unhandled exception. 

The service will attempt to restart.

Exception:

System.ServiceModel.AddressAlreadyInUseException: HTTP could not register URL http://+:51905/ConnectorFramework/ because TCP port 51905 is being used by another application. ---> System.Net.HttpListenerException: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

at System.Net.HttpListener.AddAllPrefixes()

at System.Net.HttpListener.Start()

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SharedHttpTransportManager.OnOpen()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SharedHttpTransportManager.OnOpen()

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportManager.Open(TransportChannelListener channelListener)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportManagerContainer.Open(SelectTransportManagersCallback selectTransportManagerCallback)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelListener`1.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ConnectorFramework.ServiceDataLayer.ConnectorFrameworkDataAccessChannel.Initialize()

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceDataLayer.DispatcherService.Initialize(InProcEnterpriseManagementConnectionSettings configuration)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceDataLayer.DispatcherService.InitializeRunner(Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

November 8th, 2013 5:02pm

I recently blogged something about a rogue port claim. Different process, but the method in finding out what claims the port is descriped here. If you also find that it doesn't have a process attached to the port i'd appreciate it if you mention it here.

The quick fix is probably reboot the server though.

http://jama00.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/snmp-port-claimed-but-not-by-the-snmp-services/

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 8th, 2013 5:48pm

Hi Rob,

It is not helpful.

November 9th, 2013 9:14am

Hi Kirpal

Can you try this it might help as its an known issue of getting event id 's 26361,26380 try out & lets see if it helps.

The manifest files are located on the RMS at the \Program Files\System Center Operations Manager 2007\ root directory. The manifest files will need to be edited for the config and sdk service on affected RMS. The file names are:

• Microsoft.Mom.Sdk.ServiceHost.exe.config
  • Microsoft.Mom.ConfigServiceHost.exe.config

In between the EXISTING <runtime> and </runtime> lines you need to ADD a NEW LINE with the following:

<generatePublisherEvidence enabled="false"/>

This solution disables CRL checking for the specified execute-ables, permanently.

November 9th, 2013 11:34am

hi all,

i have fixed it, i checked the Operationsmanager Application pool is in stopped mode in Inetmgr of scom server, so i changed Service unavilable Response to TCP Level instead of httplevel in advanced settings

and started the application pool and start the data access service and opened SCOM Console, now it is working fine...

November 9th, 2013 1:39pm

Glad to hear you fixed it by yourself and thanks for sharing.
November 21st, 2013 8:26am

Hi Kirpal,

I have test environment running SCOM 2012 R2. It was running fine for 2 months and since I am not able to connect to Opsmgr Console and giving data acccess service error. Please help me out as I followed so many articals but no luck so far. SDK services stops after 10 seconds.

The Data Access service is either not running or not yet initialized is the error.

When checked Event vwr there are errors with the mentioned IDs. 26380,26325,29181,29191...

July 9th, 2014 6:45am

Steps to fix this problem: 1) Open the "Local Security Policy" MMC snap-in. 2) Go to Local Policies -> User Rights Assignment. 3) Double-click "Generate Security Audits". 4) Add the Data Access service account to the list of accounts allowed to generate security audits. 5) Restart the Data Access service.
October 29th, 2014 6:19pm

My Test SCOM server 2012 R2 was a test machine that contain a lot of test Application and Tool

just i remove all not requied roles and application and rest test SCOM Server ,data access services works fine

March 17th, 2015 11:38am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics