sync local AD with multiple azure ad tenant ?

Hi,

so, i decided to give a try to this all azure AD thing. first, i was a bit disappointed but finally, seems to have great things in it :)

i managed to create a local active directory on azure VMs with AD DS, CS and FS.

after that, i managed to sync it with my azure AD.

setup : 

- AD FQDN : labscaler.scale-r.com

- Azure AD FQDN: labscaler.onmicrosoft.com

the sync thing is working great : i managed to have my local AD users appearing in the Azure AD, and vice versa : i configured the users writeback in order for the users i created in my azure AD tenant to appear into my local AD.

even better, my users from my azure AD tenant with a UPN from my azure AD (example@labscaler.onmicrosoft.com) can log into my locally joined computers (joined to labscaler.scale-r.com). How Cool is That !!!

but, here's the thing : i'm managing multiple azure AD tenants. i can add to my own Azure AD tenant (labscaler.onmicrosoft.com) their user (for example, i add a user from another azure ad named "testtrutsclr.onmicrosoft.com"), but i don't seem to have the possibility to add to my local ad another azure ad tenant to sync with...

would anyone have some experience about multiple ad tenant integration to help me please ?

Thanks a lot for your follow up !

Regards,

Thomas

March 27th, 2015 4:28pm

Hi,

Thanks for posting here.

We will get back with the details at the earliest.

Girish Prajwal

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 28th, 2015 4:00pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics