America B

India B

UAE B

Here B is super script & red color

Thanks

AVS

August 28th, 2015 9:45am

Hi avssai,

Superscript in SSRS is not really supported.  There are some workarounds by using certain characters from a font to get superscript numbers and other characters, but I'm not sure if this is possible for letters as well.

Following links may be interesting to have a look at:

The Power Of The Placeholder

Subscripts and Superscripts in SSRS Reports

Superscripts, subscripts, special characters, and Unicode

http://beyondrelational.com/blogs/jason/archive/2010/12/06/subscripts-and-superscripts-in-ssrs-reports.aspx

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 28th, 2015 10:06am

Hi avs,

In Reporting Services, all format specified in text box properties will apply to all fonts within the textbox. Currently, there is no existing property like superscript in Word for us to specify superscript value. And <sup> tag is not supported to render as HTML when defined as placeholder.

However, based on my research, it has reported one way to display superscript in reports. In this method, you could pass on the text to a class library which will generate an image out of the text and will return the result in bytes format. Then you should assign the bytes to image control's value property. For more information, please refer to this article: SQL Reporting Service Superscript issue.

In your scenario, you can use the method mentioned above to display superscript, then use HTML mark type to format the color and bold for the superscript. Please refer to this article: Importing HTML into a Report (Report Builder and SSRS).

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Qiuyun Yu

August 30th, 2015 10:11pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics