sqlmangr.exe application error in Windows 10
after upgrading to Windows 10, there comes an error message. when started the computer. sqlmangr.exe - Ordinalen 1 not founded in DLL-library C:/windows/system32/SQLUNIRL.dll (It's the Danish version - Fejlmeddelse nr windows 10 er opstartet - Ordinalen 1 blev ikke fundet i DLL-biblioteket C:/windows/system32/SQLUNIRL.dll)
August 24th, 2015 11:48pm

Hello,

I know "sqlmangr.exe" only from the old SQL Server 2000; are you using that version?

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 25th, 2015 3:03am

Hi Boergelau,

Adding to other post, based on my research, several persons have encountered the issue as yours.

SQL Server 2000 is not supported in Windows 10, it is recommended to uninstall any SQL Server 2000 components from your computer and use SQL Server 2012 or later version on Windows 10.

However, as a workaround for this issue, you can disable SQL manager on your computer or download the correct version of  sqrunirl.dll file then copy it to C:\Windows\Syswow64 (on a 64-bit system) or C:\Windows\System32 (on a 32-bit system) and request folder. For more details, please review the following similar thread.

How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\sqlunirl.dll"

Thanks,
Lydia

August 26th, 2015 8:02am

Thank you for answere, as I do'nt realy understand. I have asked the Danish Community to translate it into Danish. I will return if it's working.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 28th, 2015 1:04am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics