slow connectivity with windows 2003 server and windows 7 machine
Dear Sir Good day i have a problems with windows7 machines (4 in numbers) This machine having slow connectivity with windows 2003 server. i have format the machine installed lastest drivers (lan card) check and change cable disable ip6/updates windows installed service pack 1 but the connectivity with windows 2003 is slow as compare to all others machine in the domain. Even the server in the domain controller get connect with in second but this windows 2003 machine take 8 to 25 sec to connect. please suggest what to do ? sayed sayedalam@hotmail.com
December 12th, 2011 5:26am

Hi Sayed, Thanks for posting here. Will all Windows 7 be affected this issue when connect with this Windows server 2003 host ? Have you test by ping and what’s the results ? got delay ? I am not sure how did we disable IPv6 on Windows 7 but it is not a good idea to test and will suggest to do that with following the procedures in the KB article below: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929852 Meanwhile, are these hosts in same subnet or communicate through router devices ? Please first path the hotfix 2511305 and see if any improvement. Thanks. Tiger LiPlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 13th, 2011 4:00am

Hi Sayed, Thanks for posting here. Will all Windows 7 be affected this issue when connect with this Windows server 2003 host ? Have you test by ping and what’s the results ? got delay ? I am not sure how did we disable IPv6 on Windows 7 but it is not a good idea to test and will suggest to do that with following the procedures in the KB article below: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929852 Meanwhile, are these hosts in same subnet or communicate through router devices ? Please first path the hotfix 2511305 and see if any improvement. Thanks. Tiger LiPlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
December 13th, 2011 11:51am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics