sevrver 2008 certification relevance in the IT industry
Hello, if you can prove a certain level of skills this is always good and lot's of companies have nothing else to rely on, as long as you did the test the correct way. The real life will show if you fulfill the requirements in the job but as CEO this is the only way if you apply for jobs. http://social.microsoft.com/forums/en/CertGeneral/threadsBest regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
June 20th, 2011 4:27pm

I think that many companies figured out during 2000-2003 that many people with certification had no idea what they were doing. I can tell you that most of the time when I have been on an interview panel and the applicant has shown me their certifications, they have trouble answering questions about real life scenarios. My experience, while unexpected, has been that those without certification and lots of experience have been better candidates. The most important thing is to make sure that you develop your skills. Certification is definately a plus, but if that is all you have, you are definately in trouble. Buy some technical books, start up a lab and train yourself as much as possible. And yes... I am/have been certified with MS for many years now.Visit: anITKB.com, an IT Knowledge Base.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 20th, 2011 4:58pm

How relevant is the windows server 2008 certification in the IT Market now?
June 20th, 2011 5:10pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics