service pack 1 and video drivers
Hi I'm not to well versed in computers.. My prob is this.. I have an HP media desktopwith vista and am using a sony bravia KDL 40V2500 as my monitor/tv.. My comp wants to install vista service pack 1, whenI do the installand the comp boots back up my TV/Monitor is blank black and can't do anything with it.. So I restore back to factory specs and the tv/monitor works fine... Tried the download install of Servicepack 1, 3 times.. Went on sony's site looking for drivers; NONE listed.. Not sure what I should do from here.. Help!! Thanks for any info
October 27th, 2008 3:23am

Hi, This issue can occur if Service Pack 1 is incompatible with your Sony LCD TV. I suggest contacting Sony to confirm if this is a known issue with this model of LCD TV. In addition, as we mainly discuss Windows Server issues in this forum and your issue is related to Windows Vista, I suggest discussing this issue in our Windows Vista Service Pack 1 forum. http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=1992&SiteID=17 I hope your issue can be resolved soon. Tim Quan - MSFT
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 27th, 2008 10:21am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics