server config for the application ?
Hi all, I have a windows application that runs 24/7*365. Application is using multiple threads also. The application is a mail client that pull mail from mail server (yahoo, gmail and others) and pushes in to database. There is chance of more than 1000 users.Can anybody suggest me what are all the hardware configurations for the server. Mainly server processor and memory. We already have a window 2003 server OS. We have to rely on that because of economic constraints. I am eager to know about the hardware. Can anybody help me get this. If anybody knows about other forums regarding these. Please paste the link Thanks & Regards www.keralapavilion.com
December 29th, 2009 2:30pm

Hi Nevviin, Thank you for posting in windows server forums, I would suggest you posting in outlook forums , as the engineers would certainly have better understanding of your scenario and would suggest you with the best configuration.For your convinience i am pasting the link below.http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/exchangeserver
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 4th, 2010 4:19am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics