schost.exe
in my windows 2003 server, there is a shared folder called Data and there are a lot of sub-folders under it, for a couple of days, it seems my sever has been infected with some kind of viruses, the normal sub-folders were hidden and changed to system files, some exe files with the same folder name were created, I can delete these exe files and display normal foders using attrib cmd, but I have a lot of workstations, whenever one of my users double click a folder on his/her computers, the same thing will happen, besides, in the root of the folder data, a hidden file schost.exe appears occasionally, I can delete it, sometime later, it appears again. Please advise how to clean these virus Thanks a million.
August 24th, 2010 5:05am

Hello, Thank you for your post here. For those infected Windows clients, you may download and install Microsoft Security Essentials to guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. For Windows Server operation systems, you may count on the Forefront Endpoint Protection to clean the viruses. For more information, please refer to: Malware Protection Center http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 24th, 2010 10:17am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics