run nmake in windows server 2008
Hello, i am trying to install Spamassasin in my windows server 2008 R2. In the tutoriel of spamassassin, it is indicated to download the exe file nmake15 (from microsoft) and run it in perl/bin. This file is not compatible with a 64 bits version. In severall forums, it has been indicated to use nmake from visual Studio or in Windows SDK. I have Visual Studio 2008 in my server. Where can i find this nmake file? It is an exe i have to copy in the perl/bin directory? Thank you for your help, i am trying from 1 week to fix this matter :-). Best regards The most important in the answer is the question
September 19th, 2011 11:00am

Hi, It is recommend that you perform the further research in Visual Studio corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Thanks for your understanding. Visual Studio http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/visualstudio Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 19th, 2011 11:38am

Hi, thank you for your reply. I will post in that forum. Best Regards The most important in the answer is the question
September 19th, 2011 5:50pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics