retrieve certificates
If you look in the windows Certificate Store (certmgr.msc) do you see them then? If it were local machine certificates you needed to find please follow the help from Microsoft in the matter: Local Administrators is the minimum group membership required to complete this procedure. Review the details in "Additional considerations" in this topic. To add the Certificates snap-in to an MMC for a computer account Click Start, type mmc in the Search programs and files box, and then press ENTER. On the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in. Under Available snap-ins, double-click Certificates. Select Computer account, and then click Next. Do one of the following: To manage certificates for the local computer, click Local computer, and then click Finish. To manage certificates for a remote computer, click Another computer, and then type the name of the computer, or click Browse to select the computer name, and then click Finish. If you have no more snap-ins to add to the console, click OK. To save this console, on the File menu, click Save. Oscar Virot
January 14th, 2012 3:31pm

If you look in the windows Certificate Store (certmgr.msc) do you see them then? If it were local machine certificates you needed to find please follow the help from Microsoft in the matter: Local Administrators is the minimum group membership required to complete this procedure. Review the details in "Additional considerations" in this topic. To add the Certificates snap-in to an MMC for a computer account Click Start, type mmc in the Search programs and files box, and then press ENTER. On the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in. Under Available snap-ins, double-click Certificates. Select Computer account, and then click Next. Do one of the following: To manage certificates for the local computer, click Local computer, and then click Finish. To manage certificates for a remote computer, click Another computer, and then type the name of the computer, or click Browse to select the computer name, and then click Finish. If you have no more snap-ins to add to the console, click OK. To save this console, on the File menu, click Save. Oscar Virot
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 4th, 2012 7:39am

hello, i have necessity to retrieve a client certificates from an client. but the client is a restore immage (hyperv) and rejion to domain because are 20 day old now when open IE8 i don't see the Personal certificates why ?? tahnk you
February 4th, 2012 9:22am

hi , my problem is to search a certificate installed from an external certificator and when i re-installed virtual machine client from backup image (and re-join to domain, because over 20 day) the certificate not appears why? unfortunately i don't have a copy/export of certifcate, but only a copy of virtual machine
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 5th, 2012 3:05am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics