repeat textbox (not in header) on every page
Next problem

I have some textboxes which need to be repeated on every page. Those are not in the header/footer since the contain databasefields and some are used to seperate two matrixes.

I found a property repeatWith where I can choose a dataregion, and according to the description the textbox should be repeated when the dataregion (in my case one of the matrixes) spans to the next page. But it is not working, none of my fields is repeated when the matrix uses a second page in the pdf?

any help is apreciated

regards
-- Marc
August 19th, 2008 1:49pm

Can you trying putting your text boxes with the matrix inside a rectangle.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 20th, 2008 5:29am

Rohit Kapoor(India) wrote:
Can you trying putting your text boxes with the matrix inside a rectangle.

Nope, didnt work out. But thanks.

I dont know if this has something to do with it. The page break only occurs when saving as pdf. Within the report itself, the matrix is expended to the right. When this happens there is another problem...since the page is configured to 19cm the textbox (which is used as a heading) also stopts at 19cm (because I cannot set the width to 100% what I actually expected since RS is generating HTML)

August 20th, 2008 11:03am

I am still trying to solve this problem but I am running out of ideas :-/
August 21st, 2008 2:26pm

I am still having this problem...but I think that I found the reason.

The problem with my fields not repeating on a second page is because the report is not creating a second page...the page is created by the pdf-maker because the report is to wide. Is there a way to tell the report to automatically create a page-break when the report extends the page-wifth? I am using a matrix which is extended to the right.

Its pretty important

Thanks
September 18th, 2008 3:30pm

Hi All,

I have same type of issue,

Have 2 .rdl files (A.rdl and B_Subreport.rdl), A.rdl is calling B.Subreport.rdl using subreport control. But, B_Subreport.rdl has header and cotnaining some data which is not repeating in all the pages.

Even I have tested by placing a table in body of the report and also failed to achieve it.

Please help me out on this.

Thanks,
Rama Rao

January 27th, 2010 9:52am

hi there,

me too, same problem!

A help or workaround would be great!

Can it be that such a simple Problem can not be solved??

May 30th, 2012 12:32pm

On your 'Properties' panel, open the scroll bar and click 'Report'.

Then select 'ConsumeContainerWhitespace' = true.

June 14th, 2012 2:11pm

Hi all

in agreement approval with the technical support from Microsoft, there are no concrete solution to this problem right now.

July 2nd, 2012 8:56am

Textbox -- >propertiesother ->repeat with Tablix ( you should let tablix repeat)

I have tried and it worked

March 20th, 2015 3:56pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics