repadmin /Syncall callback message?
any other suggestions.. still at a loss here with this issue..
August 26th, 2011 10:05am

I have recently joined a new company and trying to figure what is going on here, I came across this error when running a repadmin /syncall Microsoft Windows [Version 5.2.3790] (C) Copyright 1985-2003 Microsoft Corp. K:\>repadmin /syncall CALLBACK MESSAGE: Error contacting server fce0e582-a444-45be-8ac4-bb0d3f0d0fcc._ msdcs.hammersmithmanagement.com (network error): 14 (0xe): Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. CALLBACK MESSAGE: Error contacting server 0a209f95-79e3-43ad-9f25-d380c10e4653._ msdcs.hammersmithmanagement.com (network error): 14 (0xe): Not enough storage is available to complete this operation. SyncAll exited with fatal Win32 error: 8440 (0x20f8): The naming context specified for this replication operation is invalid. I have searched all over for this error code and have been given some information, I did check the adsi edit and found that the enterprise domain controllers have full access, dont know if it is suppose to since I have never edited this before. I did run a repadmin /showrepl and came back with no errors. I did do a dcdiag /fix and at first got systemlog errors, but upon reboot those errors went away but the repadmin /syncall has not. also, when I try to do a simple name change or remote access permissions change on various servers, i get "not enough storage" error. any help or insight into this would be great.. thank you all
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2011 3:02pm

new information: the fce0e582-a444 server is the first domain controller. the sever 0a209f95-79e3-43ad is the secondary domain controller, both are GC's. no other dc's on the domain. running server 2003 R2 standard sp2
August 26th, 2011 3:43pm

Hello, does the _msdc.hammersmithmanagement.com forward lookup zone exist? If not follow case2 in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817470/ Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
August 26th, 2011 3:51pm

Hello, does the _msdc.hammersmithmanagement.com forward lookup zone exist? If not follow case2 in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817470/ Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights. yes it does exist..
August 26th, 2011 4:14pm

Hello, to get a better overview please upload: ipconfig /all >c:\ipconfig.txt [from each DC/DNS Server] dcdiag /v /c /d /e /s:dcname >c:\dcdiag.txt repadmin /showrepl dc* /verbose /all /intersite >c:\repl.txt ["dc* is a place holder for the starting name of the DCs if they all begin the same (if more then one DC exists)] dnslint /ad /s "DCipaddress" (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321045) As the output will become large, DON'T post them into the thread, please use Windows Sky Drive (skydrive.live.com) [with open access!] and add the link from it here. Also the /e in dcdiag scans the complete forest, so better run it on COB.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
September 11th, 2011 2:33pm

here is what i have.. https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=d53c1d3308e79b1e&resid=D53C1D3308E79B1E!248
September 12th, 2011 4:58pm

Hello, on Magneto disable the second NIC and make sure it is not listed in the DNS zones with it's APIPA address. Is there any firewall between the DCs? Have you ever done a restore from, which kind, backup?Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
September 12th, 2011 11:16pm

unable to do a restore as the people prior to me didnt back anything up.. no firewall between the two dc's.. disabled the nic, made sure the ip was not listed and rebooted.. still getting the same syncall error.. thanks for the help though..
September 19th, 2011 9:17am

I am still having the same issue as posted above. kind of hit a brick wall with it. also seeing where exchange is showing unknown users in the full access and send as.
September 19th, 2011 4:32pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics