remove-directbooking.ps1

Have been attempting to run the remove-directbooking.ps1 script. Worked through several errors, but have now reached one I can't seem to get around. Account running the script has "View-Only Organization Management" and Impersonation extended rights on all Client Access servers (ms-Exch-EPI-Impersonation) and on the target test mailbox (ms-Exch-EPI-May-Impersonate).

However, when I run the script I still get:

"Error - Exception calling "Bind" with "2" argument(s): "The account does not have permission to impersonate the requested user."

I also get an error regarding the public folder:

"there is no public folder replica matching the version of Exchange of the EWS session.  Cannot validate public folder settings."

Even though all Exchange servers in the organization are the same SP/hotfix level, and all public folder databases have a replica of all free/busy folders.

EWS Managed API is at version 2.2, I tried downgrading to 1.2.1 but no change.

Thanks for any help.

July 22nd, 2015 3:33pm

We didn't write the script, so here's not really the right place to ask your question. The best we could suggest is to go to the source blog posting:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2013/05/09/use-exchange-web-services-and-powershell-to-discover-and-remove-direct-booking-settings.aspx

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 22nd, 2015 3:38pm

OK.

I posted here since the download page for the script says: "For online peer support, join The Official Scripting Guys Forum!".

July 22nd, 2015 3:48pm

That's in case one of the authors looks here. I'm not sure that's realistic.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 22nd, 2015 5:52pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics