password reset disk
Is there a windows server 2008 equivalent of a windows 7 password reset disk? thanks,
August 26th, 2010 4:04am

the domain controller, that is active directory? I should have hyper-V on the server, then the DC in a VM by itself and other servers in 1 or more other VMs? The password for the admin account can be stored in a windows client like reset disk and used to reset the admin password from a VM which is not the DC? The more I type, the more confused I get. thanks,
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2010 3:53pm

Method 1: Use a password reset disk To log on to the computer by using a password reset disk, follow these steps. If your computer is or was a member of a domain, go to the "Windows XP Professional in a domain" section and follow those steps. Method 2. Password Recovery Bundle is a must-have toolkit to recover/remove/reset passwords. You can view the article to read more. Hope can help u. http://passwordrecoverybundlenew.blog.com/
March 3rd, 2011 4:24am

If you have lost windows password, the best thing for you is creating a password reset disk.Actually,when you add a password to your pc,the first thing you should do is creating a disk in case you lost the password.But how to make a password 7 reset disk after you have lost the password ? Follow these You need to prepare: 1:A blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive 2.A computer which can link to internet 3.A program called Windows Password Key Then let's begin Step 1.Login to a PC which can link to internet,Download from http://download.cnet.com/Windows-Password-Key/3000-2092_4-11166455.html and install the program in that PC. Step 2.Run the program and burn to CD/DVD OR USB flash drive Step 3.Turn to your locked PC,insert the newly create CD or USB to your drive.Reboot the Computer and then follow the instructions,it is very easy to use. How to create windows 7 password reset disk?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 8th, 2011 9:55pm

Create Windows 7 Password Reset Disk | Protect yourself against lost login password Creating a password reset disk can protect yourself against lost login password. It allows you to simply reset Windows 7 user account password without using third-party boot environment CDs and tools. In this article I will show you how to create a password reset disk in Windows 7. Reset Windows Administrator Password
April 15th, 2011 3:32am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics