nusrmgr.cpl (User Accounts) does not work, how to restore it??
This is not a password issue. :) Clicking 'User Accounts' in Control Panel on our XenApp 6.0 servers while logged in as domain administrator does NOT work, nusrmgr.cpl cannot be found anywhere on the server. How do I restore this file so User Accounts works again?? We need it to remove profiles from time to time. I've read a zillion items on the net, none discuss restoring it, and sfc.exe /scannow shows no errors etc. Control Panel things are not disabled in Group Policy for administrators. I *can* get to the System section and remove profiles that way as well which is a workaround, but User Accounts working properly would help a lot etc. Thank you, Tom
November 15th, 2011 12:23pm

Are you sure you are using the correct Control Panel item? lusrmgr.msc 'Local User Manager' control panel applet Rich Prescott | Infrastructure Architect, Windows Engineer and PowerShell blogger | MCITP, MCTS, MCP Engineering Efficiency @Rich_Prescott Client System Administration tool AD User Creation tool
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 15th, 2011 12:30pm

I need/want THIS to open and it does not..everything I read says it's nusrmgr.cpl, and lusrmgr.cpl don't work either. The XenApps are Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64-bit servers... Nothing happens when enter lusrmgr.cpl at run command or in command prompt...
November 15th, 2011 1:06pm

Hi Tom, In Windows Server 2008 R2, you can run the following command to open User Accounts: control nusrmgr.cpl If there’s any error message, please let us know. Hope this helps. Regards, Bruce
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 17th, 2011 9:33pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics