netft.sys BSOD Windows 2008 R2
Dear Support we have a windows 2008 r2 hosting cluster services, yesterday the server had a BSOD with Bug Check code with 9e, i have used aBlue Scrren Viewer Utility to investigate more a round the problem and i have gor this File Name:netft.sys Address In Stack : netft.sys+26a5 after some browing i found this article : http://blogs.technet.com/b/dip/archive/2011/05/04/win2008r2-stop-0x9e-netft-netftwatchdogtimerdpc-b9-user-mode-health-monitor-related-to-iscsi.aspx could you please help me on this issue as i dont know what to do
November 29th, 2011 1:48am

Hi A.Al-Haffar, Thanks for posting here. We generally need to analyze the memory dump files to locate the root cause. Unfortunately, debugging is beyond what we can do in the forum because of the nature of forum support. A support call to our product service team is needed for the debugging service. I'd like to recommend that you contact Microsoft Customer Support Service (CSS) for assistance so that this problem can be resolved efficiently. To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;PHONENUMBERS If you are outside the US please see http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers. Thanks Tiger Li Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. I dont think this is an appropriate awnser. I hate when someone asks for help, and the response is to call support. I think we know when to call support, but we tend to look for help first. Also marking your own response as the awnser when it dose not address the issue is lame, it makes Microsoft staff look bad...
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 6th, 2012 1:38pm

We also had that problem, but for that we used a tool called Windbg included in the debugging tools for windows. There we saw the same error but with some extra information. Saying about a TimerExpiration and a WatchdogTimerDpc, Process_Object fffffa801490f420 and DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID=DRIVER_FAULT_SERVER_MINIDUMP. But we haven't found anything else.
March 29th, 2012 10:25am

Did anyone get this BSOD 0x9e for netft.sys solved or we need to wait until microsoft issues a hotfix for netft.sys and msiscsi.sys drivers?
July 6th, 2012 9:53am

We found it was related with some linux corrupting the arp tables of our switches, what expanded to the internal switches of the blades which ended in BSOD. This happened only with a particular version of the driver (for a Broadcom nic) on our HS22 IBM Blade and Windows 2008 R2 SP1.
July 6th, 2012 7:36pm

Exact same issue happening to us here. Did you ever get this resolved A. Al-Haffar? Can you please share the steps to fix if you have. Would be greatly appreciated.
August 4th, 2012 3:20pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics