my site do not load in my network Only and load at home and other locate.
· Hi i have an windows server 2003 r2 on my company network . My Domain Name Is : X.COM The full server name Is : Proliant.X.COM The server IP Is : 100.1.100.0 we have a Website On Internet that its URL name Is : WWW.X.COM we have an ADSL that connected to server an share it on the domain users from their gateway. all client gateway IP = 100.1.100.0 all client DNS IP = 100.1.100.0 If I delete DNS IP i cant connect to shared internet. my problem is that internet explorer dont load my site in my network Only and load at home and other locate. please help me. · thank you but my connection dos not any problem. i know that my problem is from IIS default web and dns but cannat solve it.
July 29th, 2010 7:09am

Hello, 2 steps you have to do. First make sure all machines use only the domain DNS server on the NIC, NOT the ISPs one. For internet access configure the FORWARDERS with ISPs DNS server on the DNS server properties in the DNS management console. That way your internal DNS server will forward all requests to the ISPs DNS server, ti can't answser itself. For the intneral webpage access you have the problem that the registered domain anme and the internal domain name are the same. This result in your seen problem. Therefore create an A record in your DNS forward lookup zone in the DNS management console named "www" without the quotes and point it to the internal ip address of the web server.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 29th, 2010 9:56am

Hello, 2 steps you have to do. First make sure all machines use only the domain DNS server on the NIC, NOT the ISPs one. For internet access configure the FORWARDERS with ISPs DNS server on the DNS server properties in the DNS management console. That way your internal DNS server will forward all requests to the ISPs DNS server, ti can't answser itself. For the intneral webpage access you have the problem that the registered domain anme and the internal domain name are the same. This result in your seen problem. Therefore create an A record in your DNS forward lookup zone in the DNS management console named "www" without the quotes and point it to the internal ip address of the web server. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights. thank you if describe "create an A record in your DNS forward lookup zone in the DNS management console named "www" without the quotes and point it to the internal ip address of the web server." for me and mail your describe on the picture to sala.dairyco@gmail.com because i am very amateur and afraid of making new problem on the server.
July 29th, 2010 11:08am

Hello, see here about: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc780658(WS.10).aspxBest regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
July 29th, 2010 11:14am

thank you dear if possible describe "point it to the internal ip address of the web server" please .
July 31st, 2010 10:33am

thank you dear if possible describe "point it to the internal ip address of the web server" please . Hello, as you should neber place your machines direct into the internet you use the private ip ranges 192.168.x.x 172.x.x.x or 10.x.x.x which aren't accessible form the public ranges. Your ISP create a DNS entry for your website pointing to the ip address you have bought from the ISP. Now in your router is a route configured which will translate the external ip address to the internal one. And this internal ip address from your LAN is the one you have to use.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
August 2nd, 2010 11:57am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics