lost my adminsitrator password of windows server 2003 standard edition
my system has auotmmatically resetted my administrator password now ia m not able to log on to my server please help wht should be done
August 14th, 2010 8:22am

This is something which you might wanna read. http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm Till this date, I don't think there's any way to legally or actually recover or reset passwords in any system once it's lost. You'll need to reinstall the entire OS if you really wanna legally get into the system to work again.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 14th, 2010 2:15pm

my system has auotmmatically resetted my administrator password now ia m not able to log on to my server please help wht should be done As you have lost your Windows server 2003 password, using windows password recovery tool to reset your forgotten login password is recommended. Here is a plenty of Windows password recovery tools available online which support all windows versions, like Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 , NT, etc. Windows Password Recovery Tool is such an efficient and safe Windows password recovery tool for you to reset Windows password including administrator password and user password with ease. All you need to do is go for Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 Office Website and find out the step-by-step guide to reset your lost Windows server 2003 password now.Do you forgot Windows Administrator Password?
August 16th, 2010 6:50am

Many of us are usually confronted with this problem-forget our Windows password and have no idea what to do.Now,let’s get acquainted with this issue. Use freeware Ophcrack to reset the Windows password It is an open-source password cracker. The technology it uses to break Windows passwords is called “rainbow tables” and was described by Philippe Oechslin in Making a Faster Cryptanalytic Time-Memory Trade-Off. A rough way to describe this technique is to say that tables of possible hashes are precomputed so that you can iteratively compare the windows hashes to precomputed bits and piece together the hash and its value more quickly than brute-force guessing. Get a commercial password reset tool Windows Password Key 8.0 -It is considered as the best tool to reset local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD, USB Flash Drive for home, business and enterprise. And most of all, it's the most popular and safe solution for removing your Windows password until now.Lost windows password solution
August 16th, 2010 10:37am

Hello, the official statement from Microsoft is that without password disk you have to reinstall. As already mentioned from others, there are some available tools and options. Also the password will NEVER reset automatically. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
August 16th, 2010 4:59pm

I think you have installed some programs wrongly or something else.What you need is going to find a tool which can help you remove the password. Windows Password Recovery blog
August 17th, 2010 4:30am

I want to know do you lost your Windows server 2003 administrator password or domain password? Option one : If you lost your Windows server 2003 administrator password Windows Password Unlocker Professional Recover Windows local password, including administrator password and other user password Regain access to computer again by burning a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive easily and safely Support all latest Windows platform – Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/Server 2008/2003/2000 Option two : If you lost your Windows server 2003 domain password Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise Burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive to reset lost Windows password Recover Windows domain password for Windows Server 2008/2003/2000 Recover Windows local password for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/Server 2008/2003/2000 Reset the default domain administrator password to Pa123456 Create a new specified domain administrator account with password to log on domain Windows Password Unlocker is a powerful Windows Password Recovery that works instantly to remove any lost or forgotten password.
August 18th, 2010 12:17pm

Well,i think it can bring you some help: http://password-genius.com/
August 19th, 2010 3:56am

I would like to introduce a perfect software called Windows Password Recovery 6.0.. It not only supports WinXP, Win2000/2003/2008, I have personally tested it with Vista Home Premium. It works perfectly to reset any local user account to a blank password.Also use bootable CD/DVD. Booting up and clearing a password takes a minute or two works like a charm. You can download it from its official website.
November 8th, 2010 11:24pm

If you lost your Windows server 2003 password, things will be much troublesome. but don't worry. There are many windows server password recovery tool can help you find the password back.Find the lost password here
December 1st, 2010 4:12am

I think you need Windows Password Key. It has solved 100000 users of that problem in one year.Hope it can help you.Related Tutorial about how to reset windows 2003 password .
March 8th, 2011 8:39pm

http://www.pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/
March 26th, 2011 12:23pm

Weeks ago, my webmaster forgot our Windows Server 2008 domain password. I found a Windows Password Recovery tool for her. Then she told me gladly that the tool helped her solve problem within 5 minutes. So easy, data safe, without professional technique. Perfectly! My practical experience! Hope helps you a lot!How to recover lost Windows password easily?
June 15th, 2011 3:57am

Fortunately, these windows login passwords store in a fixing file, when we set a password, the computer converts the password to a number via ASCII. We can’t see what the password is, but we can use some program to wipe up or reset it. Owing to them, to reset administrator password in Windows Server2003, the most direct way is to use a password reset program. See more this in lost windows password site.
June 15th, 2011 9:25pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics