issue in starting service in windows server

Hi,

when try to start my services is windows server 2012 i will see 1053 error after that with some research i notice that i have to install .netframework 1.1 service pack 1 but after download try to install it but i saw this !

what to do?

thanks

August 20th, 2015 3:46pm

.NET 1.1 is very old and I do not believe in service dependency on this old version. Unfortunately you have given too few information.

As to the .NET 3.5x it should be installed as a feature. Some roles ad it automatically into set of dependences and are installed together with role.

Chances are that you have installed "something" that had attemted to install very old .NET and it failed. Make sure that you install applications that are compatible with server operating system.

If there is something wrong with .NET, you can use Aaron Stebner's removal tool and reinstall .NET in correct way.

It is very hard to provide correct (if any) answer when input info is highly incomplete.

Regards

Milos

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 20th, 2015 3:55pm

.NET 1.1 is very old and I do not believe in service dependency on this old version. Unfortunately you have given too few information.

As to the .NET 3.5x it should be installed as a feature. Some roles ad it automatically into set of dependences and are installed together with role.

Chances are that you have installed "something" that had attemted to install very old .NET and it failed. Make sure that you install applications that are compatible with server operating system.

If there is something wrong with .NET, you can use Aaron Stebner's removal tool and reinstall .NET in correct way.

It is very hard to provide correct (if any) answer when input info is highly incomplete.

Regards

Milos

i do not have problem with .net i think already installed 3.5 .net i want to know why my service will not start and give me 1053 error?
August 20th, 2015 6:17pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics