is msol / 365 get license activation date possible?

Hi

I have been tasked with finding office 365 license activations.  All our users have the Office 365 Education for students but only a handful have activated the Office 365 Education Plus for students.  Students can optionally add this so i have been asked to find out when students have activated their plus subscriptions but when doing the following commands:

get-msoluser -UserPrincipalName username@domain | Select *

or

get-rsmailbox <username> | select *

I cant see a date stamp for activations for the Education Plus license.

Id expect to be able to list all the attributes of  user using the * wildcard so im assuming its not recorderd but thought id ask how other people achieve this or if its even possible?

thank You

September 14th, 2015 10:00am

I would post your question in the O365 forum.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 14th, 2015 12:02pm

Hi

I have been tasked with finding office 365 license activations.  All our users have the Office 365 Education for students but only a handful have activated the Office 365 Education Plus for students.  Students can optionally add this so i have been asked to find out when students have activated their plus subscriptions but when doing the following commands:

get-msoluser -UserPrincipalName username@domain | Select *

or

get-rsmailbox <username> | select *

I cant see a date stamp for activations for the Education Plus license.

Id expect to be able to list all the attributes of  user using the * wildcard so im assuming its not recorderd but thought id ask how other people achieve this or if its even possible?

thank You

No this is not a property of the user account. As for how to do it.. export a list of currently activated users every x days, x minutes or x hours and compare it to the previous
September 14th, 2015 12:21pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics