invalid product key
Dear all, From Technet I downloaded two iso file to install Windows 2003 server standard for testing. From technet I retrieved also a product key for installation During the installation I enterd the retrieved product key and get the error invalid product key. How can i resolve this problem without re-installtion of the OS Windows Server 2003 R2, Standard Edition KN with SP2 - Disc 1 (English) 2 View View Windows Server 2003 R2, Standard Edition KN with SP2 - Disc 2 (English)
July 13th, 2011 4:54pm

Hello, recreate the key in TechNet and try again. Or call TechNet support, this is for free with your TechNet account. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 13th, 2011 5:11pm

Hello, The "Standard Edition KN" means you may need a product key specific for the KN edition, are you sure you have the right edition of server?Thanks, Darrell Gorter [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. VAMT - Volume Activation Management Tool - Download link http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ec7156d2-2864-49ee-bfcb-777b898ad582&displaylang=en
July 13th, 2011 6:42pm

Please make sure that the key you got is the same operation version as the iso you downloaded. Then if issue still exists, call support for help as Meinolf said.TechNet Subscriber Support in forum |If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 14th, 2011 2:11am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics