internet and also network access in one sigle line.
Hi there my question is one server 2003 one switch 5 work stations. DHCP is configure all workstation has their own DHCP Ip Address, how I can access the internet on the work stations, and what I need to do or add. please let me know.
April 29th, 2011 9:08pm

So, to get on to the internet, you of course need to have an internet provider. I assume that you have a modem/router which provides this service? If so, just make sure that the DHCP configuration includes the correct IP information to include subnet mask and default gateway. The default gateway is going to be that internet router on your internal network. If you would like, post the results of IPCONFIG /ALL from one of the workstations having an issue with internet connectivity. Visit: anITKB.com, an IT Knowledge Base.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 30th, 2011 1:00pm

Hi HC3060, Thanks for posting here. In addition with JM, please also take look the article below: Internet Connection Sharing and network address translation http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc758507(WS.10).aspx Thanks. Tiger Li Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
May 2nd, 2011 3:45am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics