icacls bug on Windows Server 2003 SP2 32bit Japanese
When carring out "icacls /?", Only "ICACLS <" was displayed. Is this a bug? Are there any ways to solve the problem? Environment OS Version:Windows Server 2003 Eneterprise Edition SP2 32bit Japanese Install using a OS Media including SP2 No Paches are applied
October 23rd, 2009 12:02pm

Hello suuan, According to my test, the problem doesn't exist with the English version of Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition SP2. It seems that this is an issue that only exists on Japanese Windows. As this forum is mainly provided for English version of product, I am sorry that I do not have Japanese version of Windows to perform a test. To resolve the problem on your Japanese version of the OS, I'd like suggest that you post this problem to localized forum or contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) for this. You can speak directly with a Microsoft Support Professional to analyze the problem. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers, please go to the following address on the World Wide Web, to find the local number: How and when to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295539 Hope the issue will be resolved soon. Best Regards, David ShenThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 26th, 2009 9:26am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics