i don't know my administrator password?
hello i have a windows vista and i forgot my log in password.. i want to restar it. i looked everywere to find out but i dont want to download anything to restart my computer i click on F8 and to change it to administrator but i don't know whats the password . I have no clue . How can i restar my computer and find out what is an administrator password?
June 18th, 2010 9:29am

Hi, If you forgot the password and the computer is in a workgroup instead of domain, there is no way to reset the password, you need to have a reinstallation of the system. By the way, as we mainly focus on the Server Core question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for Windows Vista, it is recommend you to get further support in the corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Thanks for your understanding. Windows Vista IT Pro http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsvistaitpro Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 18th, 2010 10:05am

Hello, as you can see, the official statement from Microsoft is you have to reinstall, but there are NOT SUPPORTED options listed: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=reset+administrator+password+windows+vista Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
June 18th, 2010 11:38am

The only way is you make the Windows Vista password reset disk before!Find a great blog. all free windows password recovery methods!
June 21st, 2010 12:52pm

The top easy and safe methods for you reset your lost Windows Vista password . All you need to do is selecting an appropriate method recover your Windows Vista Password now: Method one: Logging in WindowsVista with an available admin account to recover Vista password Methods two: Creating a password recovery disk to recover the Vista password, by this methods, you need create a Windows password reset disk before you have lost or forgotten your Windows admin password. Method three: Using Windows Password Recovery software to recover Windows Vista password As an easy method to recover the forgot Vista password, there are only four steps as follow: Step1: Download Windows Password Recovery and install it. Step2: Burn the ISO image file onto a blank CD/DVD. Step3: Boot up your Windows 7 PC by the bootable burned CD/DVD in minutes. Step4: Remove the forgot Windows Vista password on the operation interface and logon PC without password.Use Password Reset to find password.
July 7th, 2010 10:38am

I have downloaded such a tool called Windows Password Key,this is the information on the official website. I have forgotten my Windows Password! I'm Locked out of my computer! How do I login? Windows Password Key 8.0 is considered as the best tool to reset local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD, USB Flash Drive for home, business and enterprise. And most of all, it's the most popular and safe solution for resetting your Windows password until now.Windows Password Recovery
September 26th, 2010 11:53pm

It is so common for human beings regularly have a tendency to forget Windows login password, and most of them end in reinstalling Windows before. Fortunately, nowadays Windows Password Recovery can make things change! Windows Password Recovery is very helpful when your Windows password is lost, forgotten or expired. It can also unlock Windows user account that is locked out as you have mistyped the password so many times, or whatever. It supports resetting local administrator and user passwords for Windows XP / VISTA / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 & Windows 7. Even a complete beginner can easily reset Windows password by using windows password recovery 6.0 in minutes.
December 2nd, 2010 2:51am

I have met such problem before, and had the same idea as you. As I remembered, I used Windows Password Recovery Corporation to help me solve my problem finally. The article on Vista password reset helped me much. Forgot Windows Password! How to Recover Lost Windows Password easily?
June 7th, 2011 6:30am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics