i am not able to add citrix user in to domain controller group
Hi, How are things going? I just want to check the status of the issue. Please follow the suggestion by JBrasser, to see if it helps. If you have any update or concern, please feel free to let us know. Understanding User and Group Accounts http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb726978.aspx Best Regards, Aiden Aiden Cao TechNet Community Support
February 28th, 2012 11:46am

Be careful before assigning the domain administrator permission for the domain users citirixusers group, users can directly logon to your domain controllers. I suggest you to assign local administrator rights for citrixusers group on citrix presentation server farm. Move all the citrix presentation server farm servers to one OU and then assign the restricted group GPO policy settings. Check this article. Thanks
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 7th, 2012 6:51am

sir, i am not able to add one user in to domain admin this user is created when i installed citrix presentation server i am geeting this error.,  how to solve this
April 7th, 2012 11:08am

How about you type the Domain Administrators group fully and then click 'Check names' does that work for you? Otherwise you can also click 'Advanced' and search for the correct group there. The third alternative is to select the group 'Domain Administrators' go into their properties, to the member tab and add citrixuser' in there.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 7th, 2012 11:21am

Hi, How are things going? I just want to check the status of the issue. Please follow the suggestion by JBrasser, to see if it helps. If you have any update or concern, please feel free to let us know. Understanding User and Group Accounts http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb726978.aspx Best Regards, Aiden Aiden Cao TechNet Community Support
April 8th, 2012 3:52am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics