i'm looking for a way to play amovie when user logon to his computer
i'm looking for a way to play amovie when user logon to his computer the movie should run just onceregardsdoron
April 6th, 2009 7:50pm

Create a batch file. Or you could place the movie in the startup folder, but then it will play every time the computer is logged into. You can set the batch file to only run once.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 6th, 2009 10:52pm

hi there,a batch file might be the best answer for your problem. i have even digged more w.r.t registry and i found there are 2 important registry which you can test, because i can launch exe's from those but i havent tested any movie files .they are "run" key , "runonce" keys http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/137367and also there is another key from where you can launch your application during startup / login , called userinit.the location of userinit is hklm\software\microsoft\windowsNT\currentversion\winlogon --> userinit.All you have to do is modify these registries with the location ofyour file and test.sainath Windows Driver Development
April 7th, 2009 7:38am

Thxi will check it
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 7th, 2009 6:48pm

hi there,di dyou had a chance to go through the workaround ?sainath Windows Driver Development
April 9th, 2009 7:24pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics