how to print these data

hi

master

i have this query......whose result is stored in SSQl....at runtime table is generated,

My work is to take out printout of these data. So how to do this. totally confused.

plz help

ssql = "select '<a href=""file/filetrack.aspx?fname='||chg_filename||'&'||'fdept='||filemaster.department_code||'&'||'fsection='||filemaster.section_code||'&'||'fyear='||filemaster.file_year||'&'||'fserial='||filemaster.file_serial_no||'"">'||chg_filename||'</a>' as ""File Name"",file_subject as ""Subject"",office_name as ""Office Name"", diary_no as ""Diary No"", despatch_date_time as ""Dispatch Date"" from filetrans,filemaster,offices where filemaster.department_code = file_department And filemaster.section_code = file_section And file_serial_no = file_serial and filemaster.file_year=filetrans.file_year and offices.office_code=filetrans.office_code and  next_office_code = '" & office98 & "' and next_office_receipt_status = '" & "0" & "' and file_letter <> '" & "L" & "' and rownum<21 order by filetrans.id desc"

RStoTable(ssql, ";mreg;mreg", "470;100%", 5, -1, -1, "25;25;20;5;20", "")		
September 25th, 2013 1:57pm

totally confused.

Same with me ...

What do you want to do where ... ?

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 25th, 2013 2:01pm

Hi love4csharp,

Its not clear with your question. With your codes, I found you mix HTML codes with Transact-SQL codes, I suggest keeping the HTML with the web page, and insert the Transact-SQL codes result into the web page. To find a solution quickly, please provider more detail information.

October 2nd, 2013 3:46am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics