how to generate sample files and folders....
Hi, I need to generate 10gb of files organised in a nested folder structure to be added to a source data share so i can test data in a migration. Can anyone recomend a utility that can generate a sample office data share, any help appreciated. Please email me if you need clarification of requirement, ta
August 8th, 2010 3:09am

Hi, Please check the following link. Create dummy files of any size easily http://www.howinthetech.com/create-dummy-files-of-any-size-easily/ Important Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 9th, 2010 8:27am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics