how to enroll trusted root certificate across domain
Hi Masters, I have three trusted domains such as 1. abc.local (Windows 2008 Mixed Mode) 2. def.local (Windows 2000 Mixed Mode) 3. xyz.local (Windows 2003 Mixed Mode) Enterprise Root CA is sitting on abc.local, Windows 2008 R2. The current issue I am facing is that when I created certificate in abc.local, this certificate is pushing down to the clients those belonged to abc.local. But this certificate is not pushing down to def.local and xyz.local. Is it because of different domain level? How can I solve this? Thanks in advanced.min zin
July 12th, 2011 6:58am

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 03:58:04 +0000, Min Zin wrote: I have three trusted domains such as 1. abc.local (Windows 2008 Mixed Mode) 2. def.local (Windows 2000 Mixed Mode) 3. xyz.local (Windows 2003 Mixed Mode) Enterprise Root CA is sitting on abc.local, Windows 2008 R2. The current issue I am facing is that when I created certificate in abc.local, this certificate is pushing down to the clients those belonged to abc.local. But this certificate is not pushing down to def.local and xyz.local. Is it because of different domain level? How can I solve this? Are these domains in the same forest, or are these 3 different forests? If the latter then you'll need export the certificate from the Enterprise root CA and use Group Policy to distribute it to the clients in the other forests. Paul Adare MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager http://www.identit.ca Maybe Computer Science should be in the College of Theology. -- R. S. Barton
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 13th, 2011 4:44am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics