how do i get out of this one ?

LAST MID-OCTOBER, MY PC WAS HACKED, AND SO IT REMAINS TO THE PRESENT DAY. A YOUNG LADY FROM A CAM WEBSITE

TOOK IT OVER ' JUST BECAUSE.' SO, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE PURCHASED ONE YEARS HELP FROM TECHS AT MICROSOFT

ANSWER DESK ( AN ASSURE PLAN ) AND KEPT THEM MIGHTY BUSY, NARY A FIX HAS BEEN HAD, NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM AS

DISAPPOINTED AS ANY MAN COULD EVER BE - AND ALSO FOR A VERY VERY COMMON MOTIVE TO THE MALE SEX - A RATHER

UNPRECISE, BUT DEFINITELY COVETOUS YOUNG WOMAN.

THE TECH AT MS HAVE ALSO HAD A FIELD DAY SELLING ME STUFF WHICH DOES NOT WORK - AND AGAIN, NEITHER RECEIPTS

OR REFUNDS HAVE BEEN FORTHCOMING.

SHE IS PRESENTLY CONTROLLING MY SYSTEM, SO I AM JUST GOING TO SEND THIS OFF, IN THE HOPE THAT, AS A MAN

KEPT PRISONER BY ISIS ON A DESERTED ISLE, SOMEONE WILL COME TO MY AID BEFORE MY HEAD ROLLS.

February 14th, 2015 11:10pm

Hi joelgeesht667,

Welcome to BizTalk forum.

In our BizTalk forum, we discuss for BizTalk issues. From your description above, your PC was hacked. For this issue, I'd like to suggest you to get help from OS forum, such as: Windows Server forum, etc.

If this issue is related to BizTalk, you need provide more information about this issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Angie

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 15th, 2015 9:51pm

Do guess no one had reply to my ' how do I get out of this one..?' no sweat, I'm a mature dude - 65 - who was almost Vietnam meat ( ain't it funny, nowadays you say : ' Vietnam " and all you get is " Uggh ? " or " Yeah, our preferred trading partner ! " Coz they make our Nikes at about $ 2 cost @, so we can sell them for $ 200 ? Oh, the precious glories of travesti-capitalism ! So, I know all about crowds and ' silent majorities ' ( tricky Dick's terminology ; and if you never knew who tricky was, I'm going to leave u in the dark, coz you ain't been educated, no matter what you think. Yep, the crowds : ostriches. Lion comes, they bury their heads in the sand, figuring - " I can't see it, it can't see me. "

Sorry. Fallacious reasoning. So Microsoft, so far you owe me $69.99 + several other maybes...will check 'em out and advise. Quite sad to tell you you erred gross in outsourcing tech jobs - the Hindus are unbearable and proud ( of what, I wonder ) the Filipinos better in general character, but when push comes to shove, just as useless ; and millions of able bodied Americans walking the streets, making holes in their last pair of shoes. Nice going, Bill ! it really don't matter if you don't publish this. the truth has myriad unstoppable ways of showing her head all over, and there's nada you can do to stop her.
By the way, I've since gotten rid of the hacker - how ? I'm not going to share, since everyone ignored my initial note.

February 17th, 2015 4:11pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics