how can i unlock the write cache on a micro sd xc card 64 bit if there is no lock switch on it?

i have a lexor micro sd xc 64gb card I bought for my RCA 7 voyager tablet with google play and so forth on it both are brand new.  when I insert the sd card in settings it says to mount the card and when I try it says sd card blank well yeah its brand new so I go tomy computer and try to format the card and it tells me the card is write protected but there is no write protect switch on the sd card so how can I format the card to work with my tablet, I'm so confused on why two brand new devices wont work with one another or one works but the sd is the main problem cant get it formatted.

August 20th, 2015 6:50pm

On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 22:48:19 +0000, 64gb micro sd xc card that wont that i
cant unlock wrote:

i have a lexor micro sd xc 64gb card I bought for my RCA 7 voyager tablet with google play and so forth on it both are brand new.  when I insert the sd card in settings it says to mount the card and when I try it says sd card blank well yeah its brand new so I go tomy computer and try to format the card and it tells me the card is write protected but there is no write protect switch on the sd card so how can I format the card to work with my tablet, I'm so confused on why two brand new devices wont work with one another or one works but the sd is the main problem cant get it formatted.

This issue is neither a Windows Server issue, nor a security issue and this
forum is for Windows Server security issues.

You're going to need to repost this in a forum dedicated to Google de

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 20th, 2015 11:41pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics