help me fix my ethernet connection
need a copy of os disc: -i have a gateway e4300 seriesive searched for a copy of it ,but not able to find onegateway wants to charge me for new os disc, but iknow someone out there has one that i could copy.-ive checked several sites and cant seem to find one to down loadmy ethernet connection isnt working and the only way i can fix it is by os dics.-ive checked all updates and get a"limited or no connection" with it , ive checked all connections but still get message-i have amarvell yukon 88e8050 pci-e asf gigabit ethernet controller-im running xp with sp3, ive rolled back to sp2 and still recieve " limited or no connection"can anyone help
June 4th, 2008 6:50am

You are not likely to get anyone to take you up on your offer. Making a copy of an XP operating system disk, even for Good Samaritan reasons, is considered piracy. Both the copier and you would be doing something illegal.Did you contact Marvell to see if they could ship you a copy of their driver? It sounds more like a problem with the driver than with the operating system.tgc
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 6th, 2008 8:13pm

i really wasnt looking for a windows xp disc i was looking for an gateway driver disc, but any ways thanks for the info on the ethernet connection!!
June 7th, 2008 12:01am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics